Video Mantra del Kundalini Yoga: I Am con Nirinjan Kaur



Mantra: I Am, I Am



This mantra connects the finite and Infinite identities. The first "I AM" that emphasizes the "I" is the personal, the finite sense of self. The "I AM" that emphasizes slightly the "AM" is the impersonal and transcendent sense of the Self. All real mantras blend this polarity of the Infinite and finite in their internal structure and design. If you only say the first "I AM" the mind will automatically try to answer, "I am what?" This sends the mind to search through all the categories and roles that hold the finite identities. If you immediately say the second part of the mantra, "I AM" the thought becomes " I AM What I AM". To be what you are is the essence of truth and will lead you to the nature of Reality. The hand and the breath move in rhythm and strengthen your ability to maintain a sense of self as your awareness expands.


Testo del video:

Through the Earth
Through the Sky
Through the Water
Through mist in my eyes
Your presence

Rises in my heart
Sings through me
Your song in me
Is heard

I am, I am, I am
I am blessed, I am blessed, I am

My love
reaches beyond my skin
What has been lost,
which was taken
So painfully with had separation
May you there

I see you in another eyes
You speak to me
through their lips
In their historie in our lives
You are here

Hare Har Waheguru
-
Ti è piaciuto questo articolo ?
Iscriviti a Sat Nam Newsletter e riceverai gratuitamente articoli, informazioni e suggerimenti sullo Yoga. Riceverai inoltre i link di accesso a 2 videolezioni complete in italiano di Kundalini Yoga con Onkar Singh Roberto.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Google+